Responsible for the data processing
María Díaz de Haro, 3 – 6º, 48013 BILBAO
Purpose of data processing
We process the personal data collected through our IKERBASQUE online forms for:
- Automatic management of data from people registered in recruiting processes.
- Automatic management of data from people who visit our webpage.
- Direct emailing.
How we obtain your personal data
We collect two kind of data:
- Information you provide. As an example, through the IKERBASQUE online forms, we request you personal information, such as your name or email address.
- Browsing information. This information is essential to establish a connection with our servers, such as an IP address.
Accuracy and veracity of the provided information
As our services user, you guarantee and answer in any case for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the provided information, and get involved in keeping it updated. Additionally, you may update your data or cancel subscription.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide shall be kept as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which, as applicable in each case, the data were collected in order to maintain your relationship or association with us, and as long as you do not request the data supression. The data shall also be kept pursuant to legal timeframes in compliance with legal obligations applicable to IKERBASQUE.
Legal standing. Legal authorisation to use data
Our legal standing to process data is under the terms set forth in article 6 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, regarding ordinary data, or if applicable, article 9 of the aforementioned European Regulation on special data categories. You shall be informed of the legal authorisation or authorisations applicable to each provision of service, which may be consent, execution of a legal relationship wherein you are a party, compliance with a legal obligation or our interest in leading our own services and competencies.
Our service providers, acting as responsible for the data processing, located in the European Union (EU) and in the United States (USA) may have access to your personal data. Providers located in the United States are admitted under the Privacy Shield, that is an agreement between the European Union and the United States for the transfer of personal data between these regions.
Specifically, these services providers are:
- Innobask (EU), digital services provider on our website
- ACC Dynamic 360 S.L. (EU), digital services provider on our website
- Google Analytics (USA), web analytics services provider that collects browsing information
- CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnologías S.L. (EU), as our technological platform provider, for the management of our emails
- Fundación Dialnet (EU), digital services provider on our website
What are your rights?
You, or if applicable, your legal representative, have the right to access your personal data, and to request correction of innacurate data, or, if applicable, request the data to be removed when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected. You may also exercise your right to opposition and limitation of processing and portability of data. If we obtained your consent, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights writing us an email to email@example.com.
In the same way, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and this will not have any effect on the data process managed preious to your withraw request. In any case, you may claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency in any moment. Additionally, you may update your data or cancel subscription.
This website uses first-party and third-party cookies with the objective to enhance your browsing experience and also for analytical work.
We implemented the necessary technical measures to protect your data and information from accidental loss, access, use and unauthorised sharing. However, despite of our efforts to implement those measures, you should know that security measures are not impregnable. We are not responsible for other actions, which damage those measures accessing the mentioned data and information.