Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery comprises the raft of theoretical and practical knowledge required for the medical and surgical diagnosis and treatment of infectious, oncology, traumatic, congenital and degenerative pathology of the ear, pharynx, larynx, nostrils, sinus and other cervicofacial structures.
While the function of an ENT Service is to diagnose, treat and prevent said pathologies, it is also to train, and provide teaching while communicating knowledge and proceeding with research work.
We believe that research is fundamental for achieving greater knowledge of the different ENT pathologies and that it serves to offer our patients improved clinical practice.
Main research lines
• Vestibular system:
• Audiology and cochlear implants
• Oncology pathology of the head and neck:
• Other potential areas for development in the field of “innovation”
Life & Medical Sciences
- Biosciences & Health
- Vestibular system
- Audiology and cochlear implants
- Oncology pathology of the head and neck
- Other potential areas for development in the field of “innovation”