Vicomtech is an applied research centre specialising in Advanced Interaction technologies, Computer Vision, Data Analytics, Computer Graphics and Language Technologies.
It belongs to Graphicsmedia.net, a strategic alliance of international applied research centres working in computer graphics and multimedia technologies.
Vicomtech aims to respond to the innovation requirements of companies and institutions. To do this, it
- Conducts applied research and develops multimedia visual interaction and communications technologies.
- Complements and closely collaborates with industry, universities and other technology centres.
- Promotes mobility and training for its researchers.
This command of knowledge and technologies, either directly or through the network, provides value to clients, as Vicomtech:
- Suitably responds to its clients’ needs.
- Enables companies to make the most of the opportunities available to them.
- Proposes product improvement or developments based on state-of-the-art science and technology knowledge.
Vicomtech achieved the HR Excellence in Research recognition of the European Commission, which proves its compromise with open, transparent and merit-based recruitment of researchers. This acknowledgement adds up to ISO9001_2015 and UNE166002:2014, which means another step forward towards international excellency in advanced management in R&D&I, an aspect of the DNA of the centre since the beginning.
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa 20009 Donostia/San Sebastián Spain