Bizkaia Science and Technology Park Building 205 E-48170 Zamudio (Spain)
(+34) 946 018 135 firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please contact the center.
The Cell Sorting Unit is equiped with a BD FACSJazz (2B/4YG) cell sorter and analyser. This cell sorter incorporates some new design features (intuitive alignment, real-time video monitoring, drop-delay confirmation,…) that simplify the operation of stream-in-air machines, which helps increasing the operational efficiency for high workloads.
- 488 nm (blue) laser and 561 nm (yellow-green) laser independently aligned.
- 20X, 0.6NA microscope objective.
- Forward Scatter Detector and Filters: 75- and 50-mm lenses and PMT tube with a 488/10 BP filter and OD3 neutral density filter.
- Side Scatter Detector and Filter: 90º collection lens and 488/10BP filter PMT.
- Fluorescence Detectors and Filters: 90º collection lens and PMTs (2B/4YG).
The Facility also hosts a Extracellular Flux Analyzer, which can provide the value of the two major energy producing pathways of the cells: mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in a microplate and in real-time.